.

.

Thursday 24 December 2009

Cats can scold and talk!

I just watched this video at Kennysia.

It is hilarious to the MAX!
I can't help but to post it!

A MUST WATCH!



Anyway, when I was watching this video, my dog was in my room.
When she heard all the meows, she barked at me!
Probably scolding me for watching a cat's video. Haha.
Then she got mad and let out her anger on her plushie.
How CUTE! XD


Then I saw this video in Youtube on talking cats which is really cute too.
1234568910kagome commented on that video said that,
"their meows go perfect with wat their saying!"
I just have to agree with that!




Enjoy! XD

ps, I know I talked about cats the other day too. BUT just to make things clear, I'm still a dog person. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric