.

.

Friday 26 December 2014

Hello, I'm back!

I just want to say that I absolutely love the new look of my own blog!

My old template was something like this (I've forgotten to print-screen before I changed!!) :

I personally think this is a vast improvement.
(Self-praise is STILL praise OK?! LOL)
This is after days and days of searching for a nice and customize-friendly template and I had to re-learn how to edit the little details in the HTML part again.
So, I think I definitely deserved a pat on the back! LOL

I've stopped writing for a few years now due to rise of other blogging platforms such as Tumblr and Pinterest
(here are my other babies : Hear Me Crap (quite dead) and Elaine's Pins (quite alive)),
but those are more like reblogging / pinning rather than my original thoughts.

As I'm on my journey to become a fashion designer, I think this would be a great platform for me to record my experiences so that I can reflect back in the future and probably laugh at myself 
(like how I just did by reading my old posts. I've hid some of them because they just can't make it and I don't know what was I thinking. LOL)

Also, I just got my very 1st sewing machine today!


Super excited about days to come! =)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too! =)

      Delete

Talk to me! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric