.

.

Wednesday 23 December 2009

Eurotrip



I watched Eurotrip a few days back.

Its quite an old movie actually, a 2004 movie to be exact.

I'm not sure if it was in the cinema but I've gotta tell you, it's quite a nice movie.
Although some parts are pretty stupid and illogical, I'll still give it a rating of 7 out of 10 (1 being the lowest and 10 as the highest).

Why I'm giving it a 7 :

First of all, the cast are pretty hot. XD
Some of the hot characters are :

- Scott Mechlowicz -
I've never seen him in movies. He is so infamous that I had a hard time finding a decent photo of him that looked like him in the movie. Even this photo is kinda sucky because WTH was he holding at his crotch area???
Anyway, he is really cute. You have to watch the movie to understand what I'm saying.

BUT of course you better, Ken Yang! XD

- Michelle Tracthenberg -
She acted in Disney's Ice Princess.
Btw, she's got a bikini scene in the movie. Haha. That would probably interest the guys.

- Kristin Kreuk -
She acted in Snow White, Smallville and Earthsea (a movie that I really like but also infamous, I watched it in Hallmark channel a few years back.)
She only played a small role in this movie.

- Jessica Boehrs -
She's a German. Quite pretty from certain angles. Haha.
She only played a small role in the movie.
Went nude multiple times in the movie though.

They've got HIM too!

- Matt Damon -
No, he don't look like this in the movie.

He looked like THIS.
He had piercings all over (I think they are fake though. Haha.) and only played an even smaller role. Haha.
Just putting him here because he's quite a big star.

One of the main reasons that I like this movie is because it is really funny.

I love this robot thingy.

There's this weird guy in the train that molests the guys when its dark too.

They've got romance too.

They've also got this crazy Manchester United fanclub.

Nude beach.
But only full of naked men. Hahaha.

Red light district.
But gives lunatic SM. Haha.

However, as i said, some of the things in this movie is crappy and don't make sense. Haha.

All in all, I think this movie is not bad, considering most of the cast are not well-known.
=)

Oh by the way, I've watched Avatar too.


And I must say, the movie is AWESOME.
The effects were sooooOOO damn BLARDYYY good.
It is WAYYYYYY better than 2012, I swear!

I'm not gonna write a review about it unless I'm asked to because I think many people watched it already? Haha.
I considering myself as one of the last few who watched!

Anyway, go watch it if you haven't already!

2 comments:

  1. so, again, Avatar wasnt appealing to u???

    ReplyDelete
  2. which ken are you? haha. ken yang said its not him. haha.
    anyway, da trailer was not appealin 2 me. but after most of my frens in fb posted in their status said it was nice n all, i decided 2 giv it a shot. and i must say, i din regret. XD

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric