.

.

Sunday 27 December 2009

All Girls Korean Groups

You know this Korean group "Wonder Girls"?
(Reminds me of Wonder bra. Haha. *wink*)

Quite cute. Haha. But not quite as hot as "Girls Generation".


You need to watch the video below to understand what I'm talking about. =)


*HOT HOT SEXY legs, I KNOW.*

Anyway, back to the "Wonder Girls", their song "Nobody" became quite a hit on radio stations lately.
(I heard it again on the radio just now!)
I even heard someone in the mall used it as his ringtone.



However, before I heard the proper version, I've already heard its parody version months ago.

I think, it is pretty usual for us to remember the 1st impression instead right?

So, when I hear the proper version, I think of the paraody version instead, which is EFFING HILARIOUS.

This is the parody version "Wash Your Hands Too" :



Enjoy! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric