.

.

Wednesday 13 January 2010

Bitches have period too

Hello!

I'M BACK!!!!
MISSED ME????
*perasan*
XD

For the past one week, I didn't online on my laptop.
*kisses my lappie*


Anyway, for the past one week also, Lolly's period came.
If you still don't know by now, Lolly is my dog and its a female.

Most of you would be wondering...


"What??? Dogs have period too???!!"

It's true.

That is why dogs are regarded as men's (including women) best friend.
This is because, they understand women's menstruation problems too.
HAHA.


Anyway, the difference between a bitch (female dog is called bitch) and a woman regarding their menstruation are :

1. When a bitch have period, it is said that they are being "in heat" or "estrus".
2. A bitch can be in heat for up to 30 days (depends) while a woman's period lasts for about 1 week.

3. A bitch is only in heat every 6-12 months (depending on the breed and size etc) while most normal healthy woman have it every month.

4. When bitches are in heat, all the male dogs want to f*ck them. HAHA.


No kidding.

So far I've seen 2 or 3 male dogs waiting outside my gate already. Maybe there's more but I don't look outside my house so often and so maybe I didn't realize it.

Dogs mate when the bitches are in heat.
MAYBE that's why it is called "in heat" because they became HOT items when they have period.


I don't know, just crapping.
HAHA.

Opposite to human, I don't think majority of the people would want to "mate" when the woman is having menstruation right?
I mean, does that smell attracts men the way a female dog does to a male dog?


NO!
(At least I don't think so. Haha.)

Anyway, like humans, when Lolly has menstruation, she's tired and slept more too.


So to all the guys, be understanding when your other half's "aunty" came.
It's not fun having period, even dogs know that.
Haha.

Here's a video that sums up most of the things that us, women, have to go through :



Enjoy!

=)

12 comments:

  1. wow! this is a nice post to read. very interesting and now ive gained new knowledge. :)
    keep the good posts coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!
    i see a lot of 'bitch' going ard in your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. elaine, good post u having here =D
    funny n yet informative..
    hey, dont forget to get yr dog their diapers/pad =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post... very good info... i've never know that dogs have it also..

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah my female boxer had it too before.. 30 days.. so long..

    kenwooi.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha~ That explains a lot what happen to my dog^^ Lolly so cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ninja Coffee : bcuz the main topic is bitch! XD
    lengar & Kyuubi : thx! haha.
    kenwooi : did u spay her? haha. cuz u said "before".
    Bruce828 : u din know?! haha. wat kind of owner are you?!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will not acquiesce in on it. I regard as nice post. Especially the title-deed attracted me to review the unscathed story.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know we love all your posts! hehe keep it coming! -IH

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric