.

.

Saturday 28 November 2009

Nokia 5530 Xpress Music

The survey in the previous post,
showed that Wi-Fi is quite important.

But that doesn't mean I'm putting off the Nokia 6760 Slide because I'm still lovin' it!

Anyway, just opening up my options....

How about this phone?

- Nokia 5530 Xpress Music -




It is similar to 5800 Xpress Music but smaller and cuter.
HEHE.

Most of all, this phone has Wi-Fi.

BUT 1 thing I don't like about this phone is lack in choice of colours
(only got Blue and Red).
To me, design and colours are pretty important.

1 more thing, do you think iPhone will be too huge for me?

So, now......

WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO?!!!!

=(


Thanks! =)

4 comments:

  1. ur current camera is good enough la..lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hui yin : but its not mine. i have to SHARE! XD
    david : ur phones sux! cheapo. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. iPhone, of course lol

    you bona fide material girl... (quoted from my bf) XP

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric