.

.

Friday 13 November 2009

White Blackberry

- This post is specially dedicated to Ka-Yee -

My uni friend, Shaheerah, just bought a new Blackberry and it is white in colour.
I did not personally see it in person but Ka-Yee said it was really really nice.

Ka-Yee, Hui Yin, Sam and I was in the computer lab.

*Sam & Hui Yin*

*Ka-Yee & me!*

So, Ka-Yee decided to goggle it to show it to me. =)

And this was what she found :

*

*

*

*

*

Literally, white blackberries.
HAHAHAHA.

Wait, the joke doesn't stop there.
Imagine Ka-Yee making a phone call with that white blackberry.


HAHAHAHAHA!!!! XP

Ok, actually the white blackberry that she wanted to show me is this :

*I'm the real deal*

LOL!

3 comments:

  1. i have a white blackberry!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll wait for another post which will be specially dedicated to me! Muahahahha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ky : yea im sure u do. the fruit version. LOL
    yin : do somethin stupid like ky then ill write somethin for u. HAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric