.

.

Wednesday 18 November 2009

Shopping = Orgasm

Orgasm.

Hmmmm.

You know what's that right? If you don't, go Yahoo! it. XP
(I don't use Google. Hehe.)

Anyway, in Cleo November 2009 issue (which is this month), there's an article about the orgasmic connection between shopping and sex.
Cool huh? Hahaha.

*No, its not this cover page but I cant find it.*

Now, how do they link together?

In the article, Dr. Patrick McGhee, Head of Psychology at Derby University was quoted saying that, "There is an eroticism in the purchasing of clothes. The lighting in the clothes shops are often low, the walls are in soft colours and fabrics."

Not only so, it was written that foreplay in shopping is by seing some item in the shop or magazine and said "I've got to have that".
Then you try it out and dressing up is described as "Pampering yourself for sex".
You get a built up excitement.

Then,
You climax when you're at the cashier.
HAHAHA.


Anyway, I climaxed today.
HAHAHAHAHA.

Because I FINALLY got my wallet.
HEHEHEHE!

*pink!*

Braun Buffel!
So now I can matchy-matchy with Ken Yang.
WEEEEEEEE!

By the way, did you realize that Braun Buffel's logo has a dick?

*I didn't notice it too until Ken Yang told me.*

LOL!

4 comments:

Talk to me! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric