.

.

Friday 9 October 2009

How I Spent My Holiday : Monday

Chilllaxed at home, set up a new blog. Setting up a blog is not as easy as it seemed.

I had to :
1. Set up a gmail account
2. Set up a blogspot account using the gmail account
3. Think of a nice name for the blog
4. Find a nice template
5. Find a nice picture which goes with the template
6. Change font type, size and colour
7. Learn how to add and use tools (had a lil trouble adding twitter but its ok now. XD)
8. Get a nice picture of myself to put in my profile and crap something about me (although i did not actually wrote anything at the profile page. XP)
9. Think of something nice to vomit out at the blog.
10. Ta-daa! XP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Design by | SweetElectric